Friday, April 16, 2010

A moment of horn tootin' ... tooot tooooot lol!

For a little while now I have been using youtube as a way to promote my craft . Over the past two months I have branched out to 3 online venues as well as to a couple of brick-and-mortar shops.
But I must say that one of my pleasures is creating videos for promotional purposes. Often times they are just slide shows and a lot of times I am bold enough to get in front of the camera myself. I haven't made a new video in a few weeks now, but when I looked on my channel today, I noticed that I'd reach 275 subscribers! That is sooooo exciting to me! Who knew that 275 strangers would actually be interested in watching me blab a few minutes every now and then lol. But hey, the world is full of surprises!
Here's a little sample of the types of videos I like to put on my channel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment