Friday, April 16, 2010

A moment of multi Tasking

I'm just sitting at work right now. Things are a bit slow so I figured I would whip out the blackberry and make a quick post (trying to make the most of my time I guess)... because as the saying goes, wasted time can not be regained.
As some of you may know, I was using another blog at first Grandma's Alter Ego , but recently my teacher told me that I needed a separate blog for the purposes of the class. I guess I should have seen that coming. I guess it was a little too focused on my hobby of crocheting. So I am going to try my hand at making this blog as interesting as I can.
It's easy for me to blog about things that I am passionate about (like my hobby) so I am hoping that it will be just as easy for me to blog about other things including my focus in creative advertising (which I am also grown to be passionate about).

No comments:

Post a Comment