Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Am I tooooo visible?

A lot of times I hear that it is good to have web presence but sometimes I think I may be a little toooo easily accessible on the web. Over the past few weeks I've notice a nice little chunk of my youtube subscribers have been finding me on facebook. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I mean I'm flattered that people are even remotely interested in watching me on youtube but once thay start finding me and know my reeeeaaal name, I feel a little uneasy about that. I do not put my real name on youtube but I do have my business name on my facebook page. I suppose if you goodgle the business name enough then you would eventually run into my personal facebook page... I don't know how else people would find me unless they are just reeeally good investigators lol.
I have a personal facebook page, a business facebook page, a twitter, a youtube, a website, and I'm sure a few other things floating around out there. Because I don't have a brick and mortar store of my own I heavily rely on those outlets to bring customers my way, but how much is too much? I don't want to cut myself off to the point where people can not find me at all (or my business), but the youtube thing is starting to creep me out a little bit. Maybe if I take my business name off my page that will correct part of the issue. We'll see, ill keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment