Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A promise to myself....

This year I realized how baaaad I really am at using the programs that are essential to my major ie: indesign, photoshop, illustrator etc. The first time I'd ever touch any of those programs was this past summer in a 4 week class that was held once a week. And I was kind of thrown into the mix after that. But I can't stand struggling with something that is so essential to my future. So I am making a promise to myself to take this summer to try to develope my skills so that I feel more comfortable being on the artistic side of things when needed. I do consider myself a pretty creative person, but imagination and execution are two different things. I would like to be able to successfully execute more of my idea using these programs. I know its going to take some practice and its not something I will learn overnight, but I have to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment