Thursday, May 13, 2010

I thought I would be sleep by now....

But unfortunately i'm not :-( . This old navy campaign is not going as well as i'd hoped. I'd recorded a bunch of voice clips from freinds earlier in the week but today was the first time i'd actually had time to try to sync the voice and the images together and it turned out terrible! I had to scrap all the voice clips :-( . I really wanted voice overs because I remember Will saying the all music and no speaking would not work in a commercial... but I think I am not going to have a choice I am soooo tired right now and I can't think of anything else to do. I wish I had gotten further along in the campaign earlier in the week so I would have known in advance that the voices weren't going to work :-/ oh well i'll have to improvise I guess.
Here is one ad I got done for old navy... the others 2 are still nowhere near finished but I feel my eyes getting heavy...

No comments:

Post a Comment