Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Technology you saved me!

Ok I don't want to get overly sentimental here. After all, it iiiiisss JUST a phone. But today I was sitting here checking and responding to email, typing a paper and posting to this blog and it hit me!!!.... What would I do without my phone?! Survive ... of course I would but ever since I've gotten my blackberry I have been sooo much more productive, and I seem to get so much more done than I did before. For example before I got my blackberry, I would only check my vcu email once everyday and sometimes less than that! A lot of times I would not catch important messages until it was too late! Now that the emails come to my phone I don't have that problem as much, and I feel a lot more organized and on top of my game. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way, but I don't like depending on my phone so much though :-/ I could lose it or break it today! And then what?! Would I just cease getting things done? I certainly hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment