Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where has all the good music gone?!

I rarely ever listen to the radio becuase all the djs put in rotation is the most popular song/requested song. Sometimes ill like a song and then after listening to the radio for a few hours and hearing song played 20 million times, I've already lost my love for it. They act as if the newest or most popular song is the only thing there is to play. To make matters worse, it seems like the more I listen to the radio, the less impressed I am. Even if the radio stations dooooo decide to play a few different songs, I've noticed that all the messages are the eaaaact same it just a different person singing or rapping... (Boreeee me... Snooore), there is so much good music out there that could be played on the radio .. Of new and undiscovered talent... I wish these stations would branch out and come with something better!

No comments:

Post a Comment