Saturday, May 8, 2010

Something about me (new body art)

I just wanted to show off my new tat I got the other day. This is the last one... I think toooo many tatoos is un-lady like but I think a couple of meaningful strategically placed ones can be complimentary.


The tat I got the other day was this one with a treble clef and some music notes (it's still healing as you can see). Something few people know about me is that I'm a singer. I haven't been exercising that talent much lately though but i'm working on it because my mom keeps reminding me "God didn't give you a gift like that for you to keep it all to yourself", and I agree.
I graduated from Duke Ellington school of the arts with a diploma of Art in Vocal music and performing art (in conjunction with my general diploma). When I first came to VCU I was considering continuing my vocal training and piano training. But to be honest, I really wanted to try something new.... really what it boiled down to was ...as long as I was doing something that required some sort of creativity I would be happy... and I think I am accomplishing that, but I am making a promise to myself to get back to the music over the summer because it is definitely something I love and something I am good at if I must say myself :-)

Quick peak at my other tat of AFRICA :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment