Monday, May 10, 2010

You are what you eat

I have been catching myself slippin' once again. By freshman year in college, I can not the freshman 15 but the freshman 30!!!!! YES!!! I gained 30 lbs my freshman year! By the end of my sophmore year I had lost 20 of the 30 lbs and I have been trying to keep that weight at bay ever since, but lately I've noticed i've been drinking more and more soda, eating more snacks and eating a TON of fast food. The last thing I want is to gain all of that wait back so I really need to get myself in check.
I am not supposed to be small anyway... no one in my family has a particularly small frame so I expect to be a little thick... but I definitely don't want to acquire a sever weight problem just because I was being careless so this summer I plan to get my behind in the gym and get back to eating a little healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment