Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm not a fan of "Authority"

This is really not big nes to anyone who knows me... but I am not much a fan of authorities.
Frankly I just don't like being told what to do lol. Well it's not so much that part that bothers me as it is the power trip that normally comes along with it. That's why I am so adamant about being my own boss in the near future so I can call my own shots for the most part. I know in this life you are always going to have to answer to someone about something but I would like to significantly decrease how much answering I have to do in this life especially about petty stuff that doesn't reeeeeaaally matter in the grand scheme of things. They say "if you don't like the way it's done then do it yourself" and that's exactly what intend on doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment